[chirp_users] Programming an old Motorola radio?

chris at engravedimage.com
Wed May 22 16:12:48 PDT 2013

Theoretically, yes it could be set up. I'm not the best programmer, but
I'm working on getting a readout of my Ritron telemetry radios,
(DTX-150/450) which also use DOS software to read/write them. After I
get that done, I may be able to preliminarily add support for other
radios that use the same software, depending on the results. Probably
the best option is to submit a ticket offering equipment loan.

Rules for Equipment loans:
http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Rules_For_Loaning_A_Radio

I did not see any Motorola radios on the list of open tickets for new
radios to be supported.

Chris.
KC8UFV