[chirp_users] Kenwood TM-D710 problems... Fixed...

Ross Primrose N4RP
Wed May 22 11:41:14 PDT 2013

Never mind...  Have to use the PC connection on the back of the main
body, not the one on the control head....

73, Ross N4RP

--
FCC Section 97.313(a) “At all times, an amateur station must use the minimum transmitter power necessary to carry out the desired communications.”