[chirp_users] Errors In Importing CSV

Ted Wrobel
Wed May 22 09:12:27 PDT 2013

I would look very carefully at the differences between lines 16 and 17 with
a plain text editor. Probably some small format error.

The CSV format must be exact.

73
Ted
W1GRI

-----Original Message-----
From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com
[mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Charles J.
Hargrove
Sent: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 11:55 AM
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: [chirp_users] Errors In Importing CSV

Has anyone else experienced problems importing a CSV file.  I'm using the
latest build of CHiRP and have used CHiRP with various radios for about a
year now.  I created (exported) a CSV from a BaoFeng UV5R.  I added some
memory locations to the file and saved the CSV.  The UV5R was connected to
the computer, CHiRP (5/21) started and read the layout from the radio.  When
I tried to import the CSV file it gave an error that it could only read the
first 16 lines and was unable to handle lines 17 to 92.  Ideas?

--
Charles J. Hargrove - N2NOV
NYC ARECS/RACES Citywide Radio Officer/Skywarn Coord.

NYC-ARECS/RACES Net Mon. @ 8:30PM 147.360/107.2 PL http://www.nyc-arecs.org
and http://www.nyc-skywarn.org

NYDXA SWL & Scanner Net Wed. @ 9PM 147.360/107.2 PL http://www.n2nov.net

"Information is the oxygen of the modern age. It seeps through the walls
topped by barbed wire, it wafts across the electrified borders." - Ronald
Reagan

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates." - Tacitus

"Molann an obair an fear" - Irish Saying (The work praises the man.)

"No matter how big and powerful government gets, and the many services it
provides, it can never take the place of volunteers." - Ronald Reagan

No virus found in this message.