[chirp_users] new user, unable to connect to FT-7800 on a MAC

Robert Lowery
Mon May 20 21:03:50 PDT 2013

i found the steps for setting the radio into clone mode but still the software never starts reading and i still get the same message. (Failed to communicate with radio: Failed to read header (0)

thanks,