[chirp_users] new user, unable to connect to FT-7800 on a MAC

Robert Lowery
Mon May 13 19:07:57 PDT 2013

Hello, I am new user to CHIRP. I am using CHIRP 0.3.1 on a Macbook PRO with the latest version of Mt Lion. I got the USB cable from Valley and i am unable to get the radio to connect. I have tried all the suggestions on the WIK (drivers from RT, and the ones from prolific) and none have worked. When i select the ports there are no ports other then bluetooth modem and bluetooth PDF sync.

Thank you very much / Rob