[chirp_users] Icom IC-V80 compatibility question

David LaBier
Tue May 7 15:14:09 PDT 2013

http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Home
It appears not. I have the V8 and put in a request to add it. They will ask if your willing to send your radio so they can develop the sw for your model

Sent from my iPad