[chirp_users] Fixed icon finally

Marty Hartwell
Mon May 6 05:13:04 PDT 2013

Hi

For any that have been following my attempt at finding how to get the
CHIRP icon to show on my desktop. It turned out to be real simple and
I must have found it when I first started using Chirp but forgot how
to get it. The way I solved it as I said is simple, I looked in the
Applications Menu and in there I have "Hamradio" and under it is my
three ham radio applications. All I had to do was click and hold and
draw down to the desktop and a launcher was created, with the icon showing
the little serial plug.
So manually creating the launcher does not find the icon, so I am happy
at this point and yes I guess it is a little thing but that must be a
little part of me that is OCD, and I just have to live with it.

Marty kd8bj