[chirp_users] edit id880 dv mode

rolan.clark at comcast.net
Sun May 5 12:33:24 PDT 2013

Tom,

Thanks much !

73 de rolan w3fdk

-----Original Message-----
From: Tom Hayward
Sent: Sunday, May 05, 2013 1:33 PM
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] edit id880 dv mode

On Sun, May 5, 2013 at 9:25 AM,  <rolan.clark at comcast.net> wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> When I click on a memory channel  and highlight it  and then right click
> and
> click on   edit   the   URCALL, RPT1CALL and RPT2CALL do not show up in
> the
> edit memory window, the  skip   field is the  last one displayed.
>
> What am I doing wrong,
>
> 73 de rolan w3fdk

You're probably not doing anything wrong. It sounds like URCALL,
RPT1CALL and RPT2CALL just aren't supported in the detail/batch edit
dialog. You could call this a bug--it was probably just an oversight.
Create a issue for it if you want.

http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/issues/new

Anyhow, you can edit URCALL, RPT1CALL, RPT2CALL and any other
parameter displayed in the spreadsheet view right from the spreadsheet
view. The right-click edit dialog is only needed for batch editing and
what we call "extra settings".

Tom KD7LXL