[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Build System
Sat Mar 23 00:06:19 PDT 2013

Greetings,

A new daily build of CHIRP is available.  This includes changes made
directly to the tree yesterday, and may include additional features,
bug fixes, and/or bugs.  If you are interested in trying it, grab it
from the following location:

  http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/daily-20130323

A list of the changes included in this build (since the last daily)
follows:

Changes for Build #180
[Tom Hayward <tom at tomh.us>] [vx510] Partial driver for Vertex VX-510. #719

I lost interest in finishing support for this radio, but anyone is welcome to
complete this driver if they want. Download and decode works, apart from a
stray byte at 0xC that I haven't found a good way to handle. It might be a
checksum, but I haven't determined the algorithm to check it. Upload is
untested and set_memory() is unimplemented. Nearly every byte of the img is
decoded, so this shouldn't be very difficult to complete if interested.

[Tom Hayward <tom at tomh.us>] bitwise: allow #seek in hex (only dec was supported). #715