[chirp_users] os x tv display

Tom Hayward
Wed Mar 20 09:24:36 PDT 2013

On Wed, Mar 20, 2013 at 8:06 AM, Roger D Knapp
<rogerknapp at suddenlink.net> wrote:

> Please direct me to the appropriate message if this is not new.
>
> In OS X, my TV screen is automatically selected instead of my primary display.  I looked over the plist inside Chirp, but I couldn't decipher what to change, if anything.  Can I change the default display from TV to my primary?
>
> Roger KK4HHZ

I think the pattern is that OS X always puts the Chirp window in the
upper left corner of the view, so if that happens to be your TV, that
is where it will be. As far as we know, there's no way for Chirp to
control this. If you find some magic in the plist that allows more
sane placement, please share.

Tom KD7LXL