[chirp_users] Kenwood TH-G71

W4GRJ
Wed Mar 13 18:40:49 PDT 2013

Hello Ron,

I will be glad to loan out my TH-g71 ..... Whom do I send it to?

Jack
W4GRJ

On Mar 13, 2013, at 18:19, Ron McKenzie <rmckenzie5 at cfl.rr.com> wrote:

Hi, Jack,

I looked at the Issues database and did not find a new model request for this radio. Please go to http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp, register yourself, and then add a new issue for adding a new model (TH-G71) to Chirp.

Can you temporarily loan a TH-G71 to the developers? Until someone makes such a loan little I suspect that else will happen with the request.

73 de KK4DBR    Ron