[chirp_users] Loading repeater info for Central Florida

Bry Carling
Mon Mar 11 10:51:31 PDT 2013

Yep that was it. I was told that SP3 was imperative for use with Chirp and so that was the
killer for me. I researched this for many hours trying to make everything play nicely and no ne
of the solutions on the web from Microsoft or others was of any avail!

Thanks for confirming my suspicions.

Maybe I will try Chirp again some day on a newer computer. Pity. It looked like it would have
been a nice program, and Dan was very helpful.