[chirp_users] Loading repeater info for Central Florida

Bry Carling
Thu Mar 7 21:04:18 PST 2013

I finally got XP Service Pack 3 to install after researching that.

Chirp still will not work. I get the same error as before. Chirp says that it is not configured
right! I am not sure how it can be configured wrong since it doesn't even start up.
I get the same error as before. I appreciate everyone trying to heklp me, but this just sin;t
working out well at all.  Now the laptop is fairly hosed and almost nothing runs properly
anymore. It's super slow to boot or draw icons, and the mouse ponter will sometimes
disappear and the CTRL-AL-DEL fails.

I am letting Advanced System Care take a look at it overnight, and hopefully wtomorrow I will
have a working computer, but I am startuing to really have doubts about using Chirpo ojn that
one.

I guess I could try Chirp on one of my newer WIndows 7 systems and see if it plays better.
Looks like a lot of XP users might be shut out of Chirp. Maybe I was just unlucky?

Is there some other program that will allow me to load the memories of my new Yaesu
FT857D? Any kind of suggestions would be welcome.

Brian AF4K