[chirp_users] Yaesu FT-7900 R/E question

John Gorena
Thu Mar 7 08:08:34 PST 2013

WOW, talk about an ungrateful person.   DAN, THANK YOU FOR MAKING CHIRP.  IT
IS AWESOME.  Believe me, we appreciate your efforts and hard work.

John

From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com
[mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Phaeton
Sent: Wednesday, March 06, 2013 7:04 PM
To: Discussion of CHIRP
Subject: Re: [chirp_users] Yaesu FT-7900 R/E question

Shove it Dan you f**king prick. Take me off your list.
You've been NOTHING but a pain in my ass since I
joined and I speak the absolute truth when I say
support is NOT LIKEY to cross brands very often
because simply put, Chirp is a crapshot at best
to use even with the listed radios.

You're an absolute f**khead and I hope you have
a set of balls to let the message post to see what
some people think of your Tyrant and holier than thow
attitude.

Sent from my 15.4" MacBook Pro, i7 quad core