[chirp_users] Yaesu FT-7900 R/E question

Hisashi T Fujinaka
Wed Mar 6 18:01:01 PST 2013

Dan,
I got a huge laugh out of it. I've had issues with chirp, but the issues
are all traceable to the nature of timing-dependent Yaesu communications
as I understand them. Having worked with i2c buses at work, I know how
much fun that can be to program.

Anyway, thanks for the program and for the laugh.

Hisashi T Fujinaka - htodd at twofifty.com