[chirp_users] Yaesu FT-7900 R/E question

Apple //GS
Wed Mar 6 14:20:38 PST 2013

This is a fine program, and it works perfectly with my BAOFENG UV5RA, but for the life of me I can not get CHIRP to see my Yaesu FT-7900 R/E.
I have tried to use BOTH Mac and Windows, and while there are many other Yaesu models, the 7900 does not show up on the list.  I see from some others here that they have brought it up.

Please help me, at least show me how to ask others how to get my computers to see my Yaesu.

Apple Macintosh
CHIRP 0.3.0
GTK 2.24.10
PyGTK 2.22.0