[chirp_users] Print Function

Brett Bump
Wed Mar 6 06:52:43 PST 2013

Hi Ross,

If you want an exact printout the way Chirp displays the page, the easiest
way is to snapshot your screen, and then print the image.  From linux this
can be done with a myriad of different tools:

import    (included on my linux distros, part of ImageMagick)
ksnapshot (included with the KDE desktop manager)
Prt-Scn   (using the keyboard Print-Screen button from GNOME)
Shutter   (the gold-standard app for Ubuntu users)

Or, if you are still stuck with a proprietary system (Windows), you could
always hold shift->Print-Screen which will put the image in the paste
buffer, then start paint and paste your image into paint.  Then print
from paint.

Brett