[chirp_users] New Chirp User with questions

Jim Unroe
Tue Mar 5 15:45:35 PST 2013

Visit the Miklor website http://www.miklor.com/uv5r
Click on the 'CHIRP Software & FAQs' link
Click on the 'CHIRP Guide' link

That guide is my attempt to explain how the CHIRP columns relate to each
other and the UV-5R

Jim