[chirp_users] programming kenwood thf6a

LeonardKeepers
Thu Jun 20 12:48:08 PDT 2013

hello group i just purchased a thf6a hand held. i was told that the
wouxum usb programming cable would work with the thf6a. when i go to
device manager in my windows xp machine it tells me the usb com port is
usb to serial port connector com 4/5 depending which usb port i use.
also i am trying t use chirp to program my thf6a. when i select new file
it comes up with the dstar programming winedow. how do i change from
dstar to regular programming mode. how do i tell it to use my wouxum usb
programming cable. did i pay $16 buks for nothing. thank you.
Leonard