[chirp_users] Windows surface and Chrip

Steve Urso
Mon Jul 29 05:30:05 PDT 2013

Hello all:
Old user,new list user. My question is can/ does anyone run Chrip on a windows surface tablet? It has a USB port and does all the stuff you want a computer to do so....What I am doing is traveling and wanted Chrip on my mobile device so I can upload to my HT on the fly. Oh when I try to install it on the device it says it can't and try a app. WTF, iTunes can install either, they should tell u before u buy it is limited on what u can install. Figures Microsoft.

Sent from my iPad