[chirp_users] Band Width for UV-5R

Tom Morris
Wed Jul 24 15:21:53 PDT 2013

Hmmm this may be firmware version dependent... I have BFB251 and it works.
I used Chirp to send the business band frequencies I used at my old job and
MURS channels that need to be narrowband to the radio. In the Mode column
select FM or NFM.

On Wed, Jul 24, 2013 at 5:55 PM, Jim Tills <jtills at abbnebraska.com> wrote:

> **
> Thanks Jim. That answered the question.  Jim  W7JWT

Tom Morris, KG4CYX
Mad Scientist and Operations Manager, WDNA-FM 88.9 Miami - Serious Jazz!
Engineer, WRGP Radiate FM, Florida International University
786-228-7087
151.820 Megacycles