[chirp_users] Band Width for UV-5R

Brad NK8J
Wed Jul 24 12:20:46 PDT 2013

Once you make changes Save it first as a backup then resend it to your
radio.

Brad NK8J

From: chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com
[mailto:chirp_users-bounces at intrepid.danplanet.com] On Behalf Of Jim Tills
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2013 10:19 AM
To: chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com
Subject: [chirp_users] Band Width for UV-5R

Is there a way to change the "Wide" bandwidth to "Narrow" with the CHIRP
software. I don't see it on the spreadsheet.  Thanks   Jim  W7JWT

Actually I did find the section on settings where you could input Narrow.
However, I downloaded the data to the UV-5R HT, but all memory channels
still show Wide. Does anyone have a solution?  Thanks   Jim   W7JWT

<http://newsletter.adsonar.com/nwrss/imgs/nwr_1560786_36140222_379054_207076
7_4_2.PNG?placementId=1560786&plid=379054&pid=2070767&ps=36140222&rotation=4
&type=2&zw=500&zh=70&v=5&url=NA&uid=>

One Weird Trick
Could add $1,000s to Your Social Security Checks! See if you Qualify&#8230
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/51f02914ded63291349east02duc