[chirp_users] UV-5R+

kb4oif at cox.net
Fri Jul 19 13:22:18 PDT 2013

Thanks Jim.  My friend is still working with it and is trying different things.  He is coming over to the house on so we can both look at it. I have 2 cables.  One for the wouxon 2ud and the one that was purchased AS A BAOFENG cable from Amazon thru etekcity.  On the box it says it is for a Wouxun radio.  I called them and they said it was the same cable.  We will try to get him up and running.  He has been able to program a few MANUALLY and they are working for him.  I believe he got a BUM cable.
--
John
KB4OIF