[chirp_users] Install Problems

Tom Hayward
Thu Jul 18 11:45:05 PDT 2013

On Thu, Jul 18, 2013 at 11:30 AM, HHoffman <hhoffman47 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I have installed the Chirp Interface Cable Drivers but I cannot get
> the Chirp SW to install.  I downloaded the July 17, 2013 version but it will
> not install, how do I get over that hurdle, thanks.  HHoffman

I'm running Linux here and the installation command for my platform is:

sudo apt-get install chirp

And that's all there is to it. It's ready to run.

Give us some more information about your system and what part of the
installation you are stuck on and we might be able to better tailor a
solution.

Tom KD7LXL