[chirp_users] CHIRP - support for ICOM IC-2300H

IZ3GME Marco
Tue Jul 9 01:05:35 PDT 2013

Instructions to "register interest" are at
http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/FAQ#How-can-I-get-my-radio-supported-by-CHIRP

I also suggest you to read
http://chirp.danplanet.com/projects/chirp/wiki/Rules_For_Loaning_A_Radio#Rules-For-Loaning-A-Radio

Getting answer can take while but I can assure you that all issue are
readden the same day they are posted.
We (the developers) do our best to support the project but remember we
"are volunteers, who spend their nights and weekends creating a free
tool" ... and we also need to sleep (sometimes) ;)

73 de IZ3GME Marco