[chirp_users] CHIRP and the Boafeng UV-5RA

Leo Ryan
Tue Jan 29 20:11:16 PST 2013

The answers are
             1= Yes
             2= yes
             3=I tried that
             4= Yes I did
             5= Yes it is always the same radio that gives me trouble, I
know this because I have uploaded repeaters to the 1st radio, and it had
more frequencies loaded.
             It is only one radio that is a problem. I believe it may be
more cost effective just to purchase an additional unit and see if it
still occurs. I can have one in in about two or three days.I will see if
that works. Also there is a Baofeng dealer in my city.
     Leo