[chirp_users] Anytone AT-5888UV

Phaeton
Sat Jan 26 12:53:51 PST 2013

Anyone developing support for the Anytone AT-5888UV?

I own two radios and to be honest their software sucks big
time. It will crash if you breath too hard sitting at your PC.

Not sure what all the program developers would need to
work on software for this radio, but I'd be willing to contribute
actual programmed files and the software can be downloaded
from imporcommunications.com. The Prolific USB driver is
included. I'd also donate some cash to help out there as long
as I knew work was being done for supporting this rig.

Sent from my 15.4" MacBook Pro, i7 quad core