[chirp_users] Call for papers ;)

John LaMartina ☀
Fri Jan 25 05:41:08 PST 2013

Marco,

Here is a link to the CHIRP page in the UV5R website.
http://www.miklor.com/uv5r/UV5R-CHIRP.html

There are also CHIRP Guide and Example links on that page.
I do need to make a small update later this morning to the 'Others' section but that will be minor.
Feel free to use these in your presentation.

I hope this helps.

John K3NXU

-----
Sent via iPadX