[chirp_users] KG-UV6D

IZ3GME Marco
Fri Jan 25 01:57:20 PST 2013

Hi Ross
the improvement was possible thanks to Johan Adler that provided the
settings memory map, unluckily we don't have such a map for KG-UDV1P (yet).

Should some one provide us the memory map I promise I'll add all the
setttings :)
As of now all UDV1P known settings are exposed.
There're probably only few differences between UDV1P and UDV6D but I
don't own either of them so I can't figure out the map myself.

BTW I've just done the same work for ft817 and now working on my ft857.

73 de IZ3GME Marco