[chirp_users] no screen os x 10.7.5

Roger D Knapp
Thu Jan 17 05:12:35 PST 2013

Tom, thanks for your patience, I have been out of touch.  I took a look at my TV screen and there are the windows.  The "New" window is jammed into the upper left corner and hidden on two sides, so I can't just drag it back.  Let me mess with the TV controls to fix it.  My apologies for not being sharp enough to catch this before bugging you.  Now we have another "thing that can go wrong" so you won't be stumped.

Roger KK4HHZ

BTW I don't seem to be able to create an account with chirp:  KK4HHZ, ratty spine