[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Ken G
Thu Jan 17 01:03:09 PST 2013

Thanks Tom.

I thought that since it wouldn't start, that it wouldn't create the log, but
it has. Since I appear to be the only one suffering from this problem, I
won't bother the developers at this point, but I'll paste the debug log
below ..

"CHIRP daily-20130111 on WinVista/7 (Python 2.7.2)
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "chirpw", line 50, in <module>
  File "chirpui\config.pyo", line 108, in get
  File "chirpui\config.pyo", line 31, in __init__
  File "ConfigParser.pyo", line 297, in read
  File "ConfigParser.pyo", line 504, in _read
ConfigParser.MissingSectionHeaderError: File contains no section headers.
file: C:\Users\Ken\AppData\Roaming\CHIRP\chirp.config, line: 1
'\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x0
0\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00\x00"

The string of \x00's goes on for about 20 more lines then there's nothing
after that. Looks like the key is the Missing Section Header. Can any user
throw some light on that one?

Ken G VK4FKWG