[chirp_users] Baofeng UV5-R

Jim Unroe
Sat Jan 12 09:29:05 PST 2013

Arthur,
I really would appreciate it if you would download images from the TX
disabled UV-5Rs and email them to be BEFORE doing the tx lockout recovery.
My email address is: uv5r [at] kc9hi [dot] net

The Miklor website (see the group home page for a link) has a 'TX Lockout -
Recovery' procedure. It requires using the Baofeng VIP programming
software. The most recent versions of CHIRP should not cause this to occur
again.

Thanks in advance,
Jim KC9HI