[chirp_users] KK7DS Python runtime on OS x Mountain lion 10.8.2

Tom Hayward
Tue Jan 8 10:44:41 PST 2013

On Tue, Jan 8, 2013 at 10:41 AM, Ryan Denis <jcpolo1 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Has anyone had any issues with installing KK7DS Python runtime as provided
> by the downloads page with this version of os x? mine just hangs when trying
> to install it and there is no information available online regarding other
> people trying to install.

Yes, there have been a few reports of errors, but it works just fine
for others. I'm not sure if those it doesn't work for have been able
to track down a reason.

Check your app security settings. By default, 10.8 only allows you to
install software from the App Store and other Apple certified
developers. Chirp doesn't fall into either of those categories.

Tom KD7LXL