[chirp_users] Chirp LiveCD update

Ken G
Mon Jan 7 03:59:58 PST 2013

Yep I'd tried plugging the USB in first but still its a no show. It lists my
3 hard drives plus something called SMI as a 4th hard drive - don't know
what that is, and under External drives its lists the Floppy, then Generic
SD/MMC - which I'm assuming is a memory card, then Generic Compact, then
Generic SM/xD-Pic. I don't know what they are either.

Is it possible to create a bootable SD card?

My BIOS is an American Megatrends. It shows the date as 2005 as its loading,
but in the BIOS edit screens it shows 2002 so it might be too old to include
USB's.

Ken G