[chirp_users] ICOM IC-2100H

Lynch Scott-RTTV40
Sun Feb 24 14:15:38 PST 2013

I did a read from my Icom IC-2100 using Chirp.  All the memories that were in the radio were loaded into chirp successfully, but there was one additional column called ToneSql that was set for all channels to 88.5.  I do not use a Receive tone squelch on any of the channels, so not sure why this column is showing up after the read from the radio.  Also, there does not seem to be a way to set the ToneSql to not be active.  The drop down menu for each channel does not have a "n/a" or "none" option, just more tone frequencies.

How do I make the tone squelch inactive for the receive so I can add some frequencies to the current list and then write back to the radio?  Can I just "hide" the ToneSql column and then when I do the write the ToneSql will not be written to the radio?

Scott Lynch
Freescale Semiconductor
MSG R&D
480-413-2723