[chirp_users] CHIRP daily-20130220 - Issue: Unable to make changes to this model

Phaeton
Sat Feb 23 14:22:08 PST 2013

Yeah my bad. I should know better by now than to
not stop and think it over before I start asking questions.
It was obvious after I hit the send button that the query
wasn't for any radio specifically so that's why it couldn't
be modified. I downloaded from the radio, did command + a
to select all the cells and mass deleted them. I then copy+paste
from the query file and customized the settings. After I was done
I saved as an .img file and the wrote to the radio. The Wouxun
cable worked flawlessly with the F-11.

Can't wait to try the Feb 23 build on my Anytone 5888UV, their software
is horrible. I'll try it later tonight. I'll use a Windoze PC for that since
the two are in another room.

Sent from my 15.4" MacBook Pro, i7 quad core