[chirp_users] Baofeng UV-5R+Upload Error

Doug & Sharon
Wed Feb 20 17:07:39 PST 2013

I'm a newbie at this... Just got the 5r+ and just passed my Technician's Exam, so let's make sure what you'd like me to do.
1. Using Chirp I'll do a Save of my current channel/freq assignments to an .img file.
2. Do the 5R+ Menu 40 Reset.  All assignments will be erased.
3. Using Chirp, I'll do a Save of the empty channel/freqs to a new .img file.
4. Email you the Step 3 .img file.
5. Restore the Step 1 .img file to the 5R+

Question: If the Step 3 file has empty channel/freqs, will this help you??  Thanks.

Sent by Doug and Sharon