[chirp_users] Baofeng UV-5R+Upload Error

Phaeton
Wed Feb 20 14:13:18 PST 2013

I'll be testing the Baofeng F-11 Friday when I get it from Ed Griffin.
He sends me samples to test out on my service monitors and spectrum
analyzer so he can give the factory input on any problems
that might be encounters so the radio does not go into production before
these problems are corrected. I happened to purchase this F-11and am
curious to see how it works with the daily build for Mac OSX. It works good
with the Wouxun UV6D and the Baofeng will use the same cable.

Sent from my 15.4" MacBook Pro, i7 quad core