[chirp_users] AnyTone AT-5888UV support?

Phaeton
Wed Feb 13 10:42:16 PST 2013

I'm pretty sure its in 'issues' with status blocked because
they're are waiting on a radio. I once would have been happy
to send a sample radio but a situation has risen where I'm
not really happy with the way things are handled around here.

Sent from my 15.4" MacBook Pro, i7 quad core