[chirp_users] chirp_users Digest, Vol 50, Issue 18

Bob Fleck
Tue Feb 12 13:48:06 PST 2013

First try using the mailing list

I was wondering why finding free programming software for the Yaesu FT-90
was almost impossible? I have found and used the Chirp software for most of
my handhelds radios and I love it. Well done team and a big thanks. The
FT-90, modified, is a great little radio for the car but a real pain in the
afterburner to program especially since it occasionally looses ALL info
about once a year. Modifying a programming cable shouldn't be too difficult
for the average Ham.

Regards Bob VK2BYF (Nowra, South Coast NSW Oz)