[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Phaeton
Mon Feb 4 13:42:48 PST 2013

Sorry Dan, I'm the list owner of 3 Yahoo groups for Chinese
built FCC Part 90 approved that are wide band transmit
136 - 174 / 400 - 490 TX with 12.5 / 20 / 25 kHz channel
spacing.

My point is that Part 97 means nothing. Just like Part 95 means
nothing to these Chinese radios. As long as they are Part 90
certified and designed as a ham radio, the FCC leaves it
up to the operator to follow band plans as long as they adhere
to narrowband mandate. I guess I should
have explained myself better.

Subject dropped as far as I'm concerned.

Sent from my 15.4" MacBook Pro, i7 quad core