[chirp_users] New Daily Build

Leo Ryan
Sun Feb 3 18:14:33 PST 2013

In most cases that is probably true, but in an emergency I was told you
can use an means. These are strictly for just such an emergency. In any
case if it comes to that, I don't think the FCC will be my biggest
problem. I barely know how to turn these on yet, I have been studying
daily at Hamtestonline, maybe I will learn something that will change my
mind. Thanks anyway for the advice.
     Leo