[chirp_users] FT-7900r

Dan Smith
Fri Feb 1 16:25:47 PST 2013

> Duh-I just reread the home page and saw it there.  I was just a
> little thrown off because it didn't show in the drop-down.  So, is
> the RT Systems cable compatible?

The cable can be made to be compatible. It has nothing to do with
CHIRP, actually, but rather how RT systems tweaked the cable to make it
not show up like most every other cable on the planet (for medium-good
reason).

There is documentation on the wiki about cable issues like this, and
information about how to work around this problem is there.