[chirp_users] FT-7900r

Jeffrey Deuel
Fri Feb 1 15:14:13 PST 2013

Hello-

I've done quite a bit of searching, and I'm unable to find the answer to this:  I have a Baofeng UV5r that I'm successfully programming with Chirp.  I just picked up an FT-7900r and the RT Systems software/cable.  I want to use the programmed channels, etc I have in the UV5r Chirp file and transfer them to the FT-7900r.  Is this do-able, and will I be able to use the RT Systems cable?  I'm on a Mac, and the daily release is working for me-will this also work on the new Yaesu, or should I d/l the stable release?

Thanks so much-

Jeff
KF6DBA