[chirp_users] Chirp and a blind interface

Bob J. rjustice004 at woh.rr.com
Tue Dec 3 17:43:03 PST 2013

As a blind ham, I would be grateful if software designers would just create user interfaces that conform to Microsoft programming standards in order that screen-reader software could reliably access those user interfaces.  As it is, we must find all kinds of work-arounds if we are able to use the software at all.

73   Bob   AD8RJ