[chirp_users] Baofeng V6

John LaMartina ☀
Sat Dec 28 17:06:58 PST 2013

Mike,
Not sure if this applies or not, but with some of the software, when it is unzipped, one of the files is a language file, ie. Chinese.ini, English.ini, etc.

Delete the Chinese.ini file and only leave the English.ini
This forces the program to open with the only .ini file it finds.

Worth a try...

John K3NXU

Http://www.miklor.com