[chirp_users] Possible ALinco DJ-D7 support

Jeff Griffin
Tue Dec 24 13:51:59 PST 2013

I just started using CHIRP to program some Baofeng’s to give away to new hams at my local clubs next VA session. While doing this I tried to locate some programming software to enter the local frequencies into my Alinco DJ-D7. This is an ok tri bander I picked up at Dayton several years ago. It does 2m 70cm, and 1.2 gig. The Alinco software doesn’t work anymore, I think it last worked on XP. Is there a possibility to add the DJ-G7 to CHIRP ?

Everyone have a happy holiday….

73 Jeff kb2m