[chirp_users] Power level?

Milton Hywatt
Mon Dec 23 13:14:27 PST 2013

That might be in the More column. Double click
on the > > cell and that expands the radio settings.
Power setting may be in there.

________________________________
 From: Dave C <cavanadd at frontier.com>
To: Discussion of CHIRP <chirp_users at intrepid.danplanet.com>
Sent: Monday, December 23, 2013 12:54 AM
Subject: [chirp_users] Power level?

On my Baofeng Chirp files I have a "power" column available.  This
doesn't appear to be available for the Anytone 5888UV.  Is it possible
to bring this in?  The Anytone defaults to full power unless I manually
set it to a lower power setting and whenever I switch channels it goes
back to high.

Thanks

---