[chirp_users] Software Load

Jim Unroe
Tue Dec 10 18:46:19 PST 2013

Mark,

There has been quite a bit of developmental activity since the 0.3.1 stable
build was release. Depending to the radio that you intend to program, you
may want to download the latest daily build instead.

http://trac.chirp.danplanet.com/chirp_daily/LATEST/

Download the .exe file and follow Tom's directions.

Jim KC9HI