[chirp_users] as a followup to my previous

Andrew
Thu Aug 15 17:52:07 PDT 2013

'dmesg' prints kernel messages. These can be useful in fixing problems.
Just running dmesg doesn't do anything else.

Here's a couple of useful commands:

whatis dmesg
man dmesg

The first tells you very briefly what 'dmesg' does, the second opens the
man (manual) page for dmesg. This probably containing far more than you
want to know about the command. :)

--

Andrew.